Link to LEK PhD/MD Program - Virtual - 2023
Link to LEK 2-Day PhD/MD Program
Date: May 4-5, 2023
Apply by: March 12, 2023
Link to L.E.K. is an immersive 2-day program for PhDs and MDs designed to provide participants with an in-depth view of life sciences strategy consulting and more specifically, the Life Sciences Specialist (LSS) role. This program will be held virtually and will feature opportunities to:
- Learn more about L.E.K. as a firm and the type of work we do
- Gain hands-on experience working through a simulated case with Life Sciences Consultants and present findings to senior management
- Network with all levels of Life Sciences staff
Participants will receive an accelerated invitation to final round interviews for Life Sciences Specialist roles.
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a top Life Sciences PhD / post-doc or MD program
- Interested in pursuing full-time consulting opportunities in 2024
- High degree of comfort with quantitative analysis
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, notable extracurricular interests, and demonstrated leadership and initiative
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest in the program by March 12, 2023.
Selected candidates will be invited to a virtual case interview the week of March 20, 2023 and program invites will be extended by early April.
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.