Life Sciences Associate
The Associate Role
L.E.K.’s Associate role within the Life Science Practice, offers exposure to multiple industry sectors and a wide variety of commercial challenges. This allows you to apply your technical bioscience background within the business environment. The nature and pace of L.E.K.’s strategic work facilitates the rapid development of a highly analytical skill-set.
Associates are crucial to the success of L.E.K. project teams. They are responsible for the comprehensive research and analysis that form the basis of each engagement. Under the guidance of senior team members, Associates collect data on markets, competitors and customers, and perform the first stage of in-depth strategic and financial analysis. This enables the team as a whole to evaluate trends, develop conclusions, and prepare practical recommendations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for analytical module
- Conducting primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers
- Performing rigorous analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations for clients
- Collaborating with team members to transform research and analysis into thoughtful insights that deliver maximum impact for clients
- increasing levels of project management responsibility as experience grows
A career at L.E.K. offers a variety of benefits:
- Varied commercial experience across multiple industries
- Industry leading training and career development programme
- Top tier clients from FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and Eurotop 300 companies, as well as over 100 private equity firms
- International experience through our global swap programme
- Supportive working environment with a strong team ethic