Munich Office - Life Sciences Specialist – for PhD and MD applicants only
Life Science Specialist
Life Sciences is one of our largest practice areas. Across our offices in London, Munich and Paris, our European Life Sciences practice is growing fast, making this an exciting place to start your career.
Our team members are dedicated to Life Science projects, with a significant proportion having a technical background. If you have a PhD or MD, you can form a vital part of our team in the role of Life Sciences Specialist (LSS). This dedicated pathway:
• recognises the scientific, medical and technical expertise that you bring to projects from day one
• allows you to dedicate yourself to an industry with which you are already familiar and for which you have a passion
• is a platform for you to build on your technical skills while learning new commercial capabilities
• provides you with an opportunity to follow an accelerated career path
What you will do
As an LSS, you will contribute to projects in many ways:
• Solve: build on medical and scientific findings of the team to contribute to the overall case-solving process and to answer the client’s key questions
• Research: conduct critical primary and secondary research to influence client recommendations, e.g. interview scientific experts and key opinion leaders, review medical literature
• Analyse: conduct quantitative analysis, undertake database manipulation, build sophisticated financial models and interpret complex data
• Communicate: translate scientific and medical data and concepts to advise business strategy
• Manage: from early on, get first-hand experience of managing Associate team members
Applicants stating 'fluency' in a language will have this assessed during the recruitment process. Please note that fluency in both German and English is a requirement for working at L.E.K. Munich.
Please ensure that you include a cover letter, CV and all relevant grades and references in your application.
Start date is by agreement.
This opportunity is closed to applications.