L.E.K. Poland - Financial Accountant - immediate start
L.E.K. Consulting is a global strategy consulting firm that addresses the most complex commercial issues for the leaders of some of the world's most successful businesses.
Clients come to us time and again because we are proven to act as an insightful expert and a trusted partners. We are uncompromising in our approach to help consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns.
Our teams combine our core capabilities of research, benchmarking, modelling, analysis and strategy development to create game-changing insights and practical solutions that deliver real impact. We enable clients to make critical decisions with greater certainty and produce results that consistently exceed their expectations.
With more than 1,700 professionals located across five continents, L.E.K. specialises in Strategy & Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) support with clients across the full range of corporates and private equity. We are expert in a wide range of industries, including Life Sciences and healthcare, retail and consumer, financial services, industrials, energy and transportation.
- Drives the professionalization of Finance & Accounting and its corresponding processes and IT-systems within a fast-growing consulting company
- Manages the Accounts Payable, Time & Expense, Banking and Accounts Receivable in collaboration with the German finance team and the Shared Service Center
- Manages the correct and timely recording of business transactions within the General Ledger in collaboration with the German and UK Headquarter finance team (e.g. General Accounting, InterCompany, Fixed Assets, Accruals, Tax)
- Prepares and reviews IFRS financial statements in-time and in-quality
- Manages the relationship to external service provider (e.g. tax, statutory reporting, payroll, etc.)
- Focus on the continuous improvement of our Working Capital (e.g. overdues, supplier payments, work-in-progress)
- Preparation and reconciliation of the monthly management accounts (incl. Payroll Reconciliation, P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Reconciliation and review Balance Sheet entries for the Polish entity
- Reconciliation and review Inter-company balances between Polish and other office entities
- Support the annual budgeting cycle and the quarterly forecasting process
- Own financial month-end processes for Polish entity
- Maintain and update the Fixed Asset register
- Plan and manage the External Audit process
- University degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent qualification
- ACCA or equivalent qualification preferred
- A minimum of 5 years in Finance, especially in the relevant processes and in Polish and IFRS GAAP
- Experience working in professional services or working within an accounting function of a complex business
- Successfully run finance teams within internationally matrixed organisations, ideally having progressed from Big 4 / Major 2nd Tier Audit into an industry role
- Good knowledge of SAP Business ByDesign and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Polish and English language skills, German is an additional asset
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining composure and clarity of purpose
- A track record of working under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Highly motivated to continuously improve our finance processes
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration and perks
- Prospect to work in a vibrant international team
- Interesting career path in a leading global strategy consulting company
- Opportunity to learn from experienced accountants
We are looking forward to receiving your application including information on salary expectation and your earliest possible start date.