Healthcare Sector Senior Specialist
- Will join the Healthcare Sector Team reporting directly to the Healthcare Sector Manager and working closely with the rest of the team to support the development and growth of the Healthcare Sector
- Lead collaboration with managing director practice leaders, other managing directors, and engagement managers to develop, maintain, and execute practice strategic and operational plans
- Support service line and other capability development efforts
- Collaborate with practice leaders to define sub-sector and practice IP priorities
- Curate, manage, and distribute critical IP and credentials to support business development and project execution
- Partner with the KM team to maintain and enhance the Community of Practice (CoP) web site(s)
- Coordinate with the Healthcare Insights Center (HIC) and Data & Analytics (D&A) on the awareness, training, distribution, and maintenance of IP and tools developed by the HIC and D&A
- Assist managing directors with coordination of CD projects and resources and help to “jump start” key CD activities / proposals
- Provide support (e.g., secondary research, data sources, IP) and expertise to project and CD teams
- Prepare materials for sector, sub-sector, and practice-level planning and team meetings
- Project manage sector and practice-level strategic and operational initiatives
- Contribute to sector-wide activities and initiatives – e.g., performance reporting, CD resource management, team and community-building, sector newsletter, etc.
- Support cross-functional efforts including marketing, business development, recruiting, corporate development, etc.
- Monitor and distribute industry news
Note: Efforts will generally be focused on the Medtech (Medtech, Healthcare Supply Chain) and Healthcare Services (Payers, Providers, HCIT) sub-sectors with contributions to shared sector-, sub-sector- and practice-agnostic responsibilities across the sector.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, with particular experience and/or interest in Medtech (Medtech, Healthcare Supply Chain) and Healthcare Services (Payers, Providers, HCIT) sub-sectors
- Experience as part of L.E.K.’s or another top-tier consulting firm’s consulting staff preferred
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to create executive-level presentations
- Experience working directly with and presenting to managing directors, engagement managers, and/or equivalent levels preferred
- Experience managing one or more junior team members preferred
- Interest and ability to work independently and be self-directed, including directly with sector and practice leaders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills with preference for experience with advanced analytical programs such as Alteryx, Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of knowledge management and intellectual property concepts
- An undergraduate degree from a top-ranked school is required
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer