The recruiter will play a key role in advancing L.E.K. Consulting’s talent acquisition agenda and results for sourcing and hiring the best possible talent. This position will be responsible for identifying, attracting and hiring candidates from top tier educational institutions as well as experienced lateral hiring by building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, internal and external stakeholders. The recruiter will be the key contact for candidates throughout the full recruitment cycle, leading and managing the candidate screening and selection process for internships and full time positions. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing firm with a high performance culture and the ability to make a significant and immediate impact.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Continuously and proactively build a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions and the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and/or design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand
- Leverage recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Tracks and monitors analytics throughout the complete recruiting cycle to analyze and leverage data for the identification of trends and the adjustment of strategies/activities to improve results.
- Collaborate with recruiting team and internal stakeholders on the development of new recruiting strategies
- Plan, manage, and facilitate recruitment events on campus and in the office by partnering with campus contacts and our firm’s representatives to staff the events
- Stay up to date with recruitment trends by leveraging a strong network and conducting industry research
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years of campus recruitment experience, preferably in a professional services firm
- Proven ability to think strategically, translate strategies into actionable plans, develop performance metrics and analyze results
- Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality results / deliverables
- Displays sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attend recruitment events as needed outside of traditional business hours
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K. Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.