Link to L.E.K. PhD/MD Program - 2020
Link to L.E.K. 3-Day PhD/MD Program
Date: May 13-15, 2020
Apply by: March 15, 2020
Link to L.E.K. is an immersive 3-day program designed to provide participants with an in depth view of life sciences strategy consulting and more specifically, the Life Sciences Specialist role. This program will take place in L.E.K.’s Boston office and feature opportunities to:
- Learn more about L.E.K. as a firm and the type of work we do
- Gain hands-on experience working through a simulated case with life sciences consultants and present findings to senior management
- Attend social events and network with all levels of life sciences staff
Participants will receive an accelerated invitation to final round interviews in June.
L.E.K. will cover travel and lodging for non-local participants.
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a top life sciences PhD/post-doc or MD program
- Interested in pursuing full-time consulting opportunities in 2021
- High degree of comfort with quantitative analysis
- Outstanding record of academic achievement, notable extracurricular interests, and demonstrated leadership and initiative
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your interest in the program by March 15, 2020.
Selected candidates will be invited to a case interview (via video) in late March and program invites will be extended by early-mid April.
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.