U.S. Manager - Organizational Design
The Organization & Performance (O&P) practice supports our clients with diagnostic and delivery issues in the areas of: organization design; commercial excellence; post-merger integration; and performance improvement.
As a Manager in the O&P practice, you will be a key member of the firm’s senior leadership team and have a real impact on the future of the industries and sectors we work in. You will be responsible for managing multiple O&P client engagements and providing guidance and thought leadership to aid your teams’ project execution. You will also play a key role in client development, helping to identify opportunities, craft proposals, and manage client relationships.
- Manage multiple project teams and client relationships expertly and efficiently to execute consulting engagements
- Work directly with clients and Managing Directors to set project objectives, develop analytical frameworks, manage team responsibilities and maintain the timeline
- Structure complex commercial problems into discrete modules and provide thought leadership to aid project execution
- Understand the critical issues affecting the client and communicate key insights and recommendations based upon the case team’s research and analysis
- Work directly with Managing Directors to develop compelling proposals and support client and business development activities
- Manage, evaluate, and improve the performance of team members
- Contribute to the management of the firm through involvement in areas such as professional development, recruiting, thought leadership creation, practice building, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- An advanced degree from a top ranked school is preferred (MBA, M.D., PhD)
- Greater than 6 years’ experience in O&P centric consulting with demonstrated project and team management
- Experience in a range of the core O&P capabilities: organization design; commercial excellence; post-merger integration; and performance improvement; implementation
- Superior analytical skills combined with demonstrated expertise in consulting approaches
- Proven ability to motivate and coach people in multiple dimensions including analytical skills, project management, client relationship management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong “bedside manner” with clients: able to engage at varying levels within a client’s organization, helping effect the research, strategic planning, and/or change required to realize the project objectives
- Strong project management skills including work planning, presentation development, quality control, and client management
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and the ability to influence others
- Bright, conceptual and a quick learner, able to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and actionable ideas
L.E.K. Consulting offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.