Marketing Manager, Healthcare
The Healthcare Marketing Manager oversees L.E.K.’s Healthcare industry marketing efforts in the Americas region, including for the Life Sciences & Pharma, MedTech and Healthcare Services practices. Working closely with other members of the marketing team, Healthcare sector operations and Managing Directors, this role will develop and execute the industry marketing and thought leadership plans. The ideal candidate is a services and industry marketing expert, with specific experience in a related healthcare field. The Healthcare Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and is responsible for developing and managing sector thought leadership, digital content campaigns, and other content distribution and marketing programs. The role will collaborate with others on the global marketing team on social media and digital communications, email marketing, public relations and event management. Working closely with L.E.K.’s Americas Healthcare sector, this role will solicit feedback from multiple stakeholders and manage multiple priorities to develop and execute sector marketing plans.
- Develop and execute the firm’s Americas (U.S. and Brazil) Healthcare sector marketing plans.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce a broad range of white papers and other content, including partnering with sector operations and knowledge management teams to draw out intellectual capital.
- Assist in production of thought leadership assets, including collaborating with others on the marketing team, outside freelance writers and graphic designers.
- Ensure Healthcare sector marketing plan and all activities support the global marketing plan and are aligned with brand standards, firm messaging and positioning and brand development.
- Manage distribution of sector content and thought leadership through multiple channels across the marketing mix.
- Assist with managing sector PR activities, including supporting relationships with key trade press contacts, and measuring and tracking media activity and results.
- Collaborate with business development managers to track leads and other marketing and business development success factors.
- Track and report on marketing metrics and progress against the plans.
- 7-10 years’ integrated marketing experience in a professional services firm, healthcare company, or other business-to-business organization.
- Knowledge of and experience in a healthcare-related sector (biopharma, MedTech, healthcare service) is required.
- Ability to convert conceptual ideas and complex business concepts into compelling, marketable programs that support the firm’s and the sector’s goals.
- Strong research, editing and proofreading skills, especially in thought leadership and digital formats.
- Deep knowledge of digital content channels and concepts of content and thought leadership marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead multiple projects, with flawless execution that drives results and delivers to tight deadlines.
- High energy; ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of a professional services firm culture and organization, as well as healthcare domain expertise.
- A blend of innovation and creativity, along with understanding of core business issues and key business drivers.
- Excellent communications, organizational and presentation skills.
- Maturity to maintain poise under pressure, advise senior executives and manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table and executing new programs.
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver and attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies including CRM, marketing automation (Hubspot preferred), social media platforms and Google Analytics. Proficiency in PowerPoint a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree in marketing or healthcare-related field a plus.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.