Healthcare Sector Specialist
The Healthcare Sector Specialist will join the healthcare sector specialist team reporting directly to the Healthcare Practice Manager and working closely with the rest of the team to support the development and growth of the sector
- Identify, manage, and distribute critical healthcare IP and credentials to the broader team to support both business development efforts and project execution
- Prepare reports / materials for sector and segment-level planning sessions
- Support service line and other capability development efforts
- Partner with the KM team to maintain and enhance the Community of Practice portal
- Support Healthcare Sector team building and training efforts
- Analyze Healthcare sector data to identify and prioritize new opportunities / challenges
- Support cross-functional sector efforts including marketing, business development, recruiting, corporate development, etc.
- Communicate progress on key initiatives to the Healthcare Sector Leadership team
Note: Efforts will generally be balanced across each of the healthcare sector sub-segments based on their size and priority of their needs.
- An undergraduate degree from a top-ranked school is required
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry, including one or more core sectors such as biopharma, diagnostics, medtech, contract services, payers, providers, healthcare IT, etc.
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology and technologies and ability to understand healthcare concepts across different applications
- Superior market research and analytical skills combined with proven expertise in market analysis
- Understanding of knowledge management and intellectual property concepts and/or library sciences
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Hardworking and self-directed
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.