Job title: Legal Associate
Location: Boston, MA
L.E.K. Consulting is seeking a Legal Associate to join our legal team. The Legal Associate will report to General Counsel and work closely with the L.E.K. Contracts team. The Legal Associate will be responsible for preparing and managing contracts templates and initial drafts of agreements, and conducting preliminary reviews of the agreements sent through to the Contracts team.
- Maintain and organize legal records/contracts
- Assist in drafting various contracts, including NDAs and engagement letters
- Conduct preliminary review of contracts, such as NDAs and engagement letters
- Assist with organizing the contracts database
- Review, draft and prepare various agreements, based on templates library
- Provide general administrative support to the Contracts team
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a business environment
- Previous experience in the legal industry
- Experience working with contracts including familiarity of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Solid research skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.