The Knowledge Specialist plays a key role in supporting L.E.K’s ability to deliver outstanding results for our clients. The Knowledge Specialist will work closely with members of the Knowledge Management (KM) team to capture the best of our consulting staff’s individual and collective expertise and to make it available to the broader firm. The Knowledge Specialist coordinates and manages the capture and sharing of L.E.K.’s knowledge base across various sectors including but not limited to Life Science/MedTech, Digital, Consumer, Healthcare and Industrials, which will have a direct impact on the sales, marketing and delivery capability of the firm.
- Identifies and captures key information from client development and case team efforts including industry insights, strategic frameworks, case examples, tools and templates.
- Coordinates across KM team and practice specialists to identify sector content priorities and work as a team to capture and codify materials
- Maintains practice areas site(s) on L.E.K. intranet ensuring most recent tools, templates, and insights are represented; identifies content gaps
- Helps develop credentials/materials on key topics across various sectors to support client development
- Works with case teams to ensure teams have best content at the beginning of the case
- Acts as a champion for KM and promote continued enhancements in process, content, and IP best practices across the firm
- Creates and package content and insights in a manner consistent with L.E.K.’s standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in professional services firm preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service skills/approach
- The ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task, incorporating good organizational skills and flexibility, to prioritize work and deliver a the maximum business value
- Proven technical awareness and commercial astuteness
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess eligibility to work in the United States
L.E.K. Consulting offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.