Client Development & Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Client Development & Marketing Co-ordinator
L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance, and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports companies from around the globe that are leaders in their industries – including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms, and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded almost 35 years ago, L.E.K. employs more than 1,400 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe.
For more information, go to www.lek.com.
This role is a Client Development and Marketing Coordinator position offered for a defined duration, with potential to develop into a long-term role with the firm. The role will support across Client Development and Marketing functions, with exposure to the full client development pipeline, from research enabling lead generation to targeted marketing campaigns, to events and client meetings, through to engagement initiation and IP generation. The individual in this role will gain exposure to the business development approach of a fast-moving and international company that has an event schedule for 2019 of 40 global conferences and roundtables in cities from Singapore to São Paulo.
The Client Development and Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for client development and marketing administration. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and managing production and delivery of marketing collateral
- Developing / keeping updated standard credentials
- Developing and updating team CVs
- Managing and updating contact lists in CRM systems
- Developing and distributing engagement letters
- Researching and supporting planning for events, including identifying and targeting potential clients, registering event attendees, supporting presentation development for events
- Developing and sending email campaigns
- Supporting knowledge management through proposals tracking and case conclusion
- Coordinate and collaborate with L.E.K.’s global digital marketing team, and, as appropriate, with colleagues in other regions
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent academic and/or professional record
- Strong capabilities in Excel and Powerpoint, with aptitude for learning
- Strong quantitative capabilities and facility with data-driven analytics
- Demonstrated interest in international business and client development
- Comfort with ambiguity, a fast paced business environment, and an international work remit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Internship or work experience in a related field, with a focus on events