2019 Summer Associate – Shanghai Office
Who We Are:
L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance, and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public-sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded in 1983, L.E.K. employs more than 1,400 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. For more information, go to www.lek.com.
Who We Are Looking For:
L.E.K.’s Summer Associate role offers exposure to multiple industry sectors and a wide variety of commercial challenges. This provides the opportunity to gain a comprehensive foundation in decision making, from strategy to finance, marketing to operations. The Summer Associate is responsible for the basic research and analysis upon which each client engagement is based. Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering primary data on markets, competitors and customers through database and internet searches, market research and other commercial reports, internal client data, and telephone and in-person interviews.
- Developing detailed strategic and financial analysis, which will be utilized to determine the recommendation. Examples include: developing a spreadsheet model of market sizes and competitor profitability analysis.
- Working with the case team to derive insights, conclusions and recommendations based on the analyses.
- Penultimate year students graduate in 2020
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong analytical capability and communication skills
- Initiative and commitment
- Legally eligible to work in Shanghai
15:00 (Beijing Time), 3 March 2019
This opportunity is closed to applications.