Marketing Coordinator – Australia
The Marketing Coordinator is a crucial member of the marketing team at L.E.K. Consulting. The team is based in India and provides support to the leadership team in Australia.
The successful candidate will join the Mumbai oﬃce and must be willing to work, as per Australian Eastern Standard Time zone (AEST), which is 4.5 hours ahead of Indian Standard Time (IST). Additionally, the candidate should account for daylight saving adjustments as part of their working hours.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordination efforts and administration support, to enable the team to implement marketing campaigns for a leadership team that works across industry sectors, such as healthcare, mobility, transport and infrastructure, industrials, consumer products, energy, telecommunications, aviation, and airports.
The role will support various marketing functions for the above-mentioned sectors, with exposure to a full marketing content development pipeline—from implementing marketing campaigns to targeted email campaigns, through to social media engagement initiation, video production, and IP generation. The individual in this role will gain exposure to a holistic B2B marketing set-up, at a fast-moving and international company.
Th role includes, but is not limited to:
- Develop, manage, and support production and delivery of marketing collateral
- Support content generation (social media copy, blogs, infographics, articles, etc.)
- Collaborate with the design department to produce marketing materials (design collateral, videos, infographics etc.)
- Developing and sending email campaigns and newsletters
- Developing/keeping updated standard credentials
- Managing and updating contact lists in CRM systems
- Researching and supporting planning for events, webinars, client development initiatives, business presentations
- Timely campaign performance measurement, analytics, and tracking using both in-house tools and online platforms
- Coordinate and collaborate with L.E.K.’s global digital marketing team, and, as appropriate, with colleagues in other regions
- Ideate and present new initiatives that the team can execute to optimize marketing activities and achieve goals
- Updating skills and industry knowledge by participating in trainings, research, reading business/trade publications
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong capabilities in Excel, PowerPoint, design, and AI tools, with an aptitude for learning
- Strong quantitative capabilities and facility with data-driven analytics
- Comfort with ambiguity, a fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent academic and/or professional record
- Internship or work experience in a related ﬁeld, with a focus on marketing/communications
- Previous experience in a marketing and communications role is an advantage
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, analytical platforms (Google Analytics, Tableau) are preferred
Benefits and Perks
- L.E.K. oﬀers you the opportunity to work in a hybrid setup.
- We are among the best paying ﬁrms globally.
- We have parental leaves (maternity and paternity) and ﬂexible work options for new mothers.
- Wellness beneﬁts – health insurance, wellness apps, gym reimbursement.