Associate - Sydney 2020
As a global management-consulting firm with more than 1,400 professionals located across five continents, our worldwide presence positions us for continued growth. We use deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact.
The Associate Role
As an Associate, you will work collaboratively with senior leadership and peers to solve some of our clients’ toughest problems. As you progress your career you will continue to build leadership skills and take on a significant amount of responsibility.
Your role will involve:
- Conducting primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers
- Performing rigorous analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations for clients
- Collaborating with team members to transform research and analysis into thoughtful insights that deliver maximum impact for your clients
What we look for:
We recruit graduates from all degree disciplines. Our recruiting experience has shown that outstanding academic achievement, comfort with quantitative analysis, notable extracurricular interests, leadership and teamwork skills and an inquiring mind are a great base for a successful career in consulting.
How to Apply:
We have Associate opportunities available in our Sydney and Melbourne office for roles commencing February 2020.
Please ensure you are applying to the office location that is your first preference.
The Recruitment Process:
- Applications close Sunday 10th March 2019 @ 11:55pm
- First round interviews commence from Monday 18th March 2019.
- Final round interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 25th March in Sydney.
For further information on the Associate career visit www.lek.com
This opportunity is closed to applications.