Talent Business Partner - Learning and Development
Who is L.E.K Consulting?
L.E.K Consulting is a global strategy-consulting firm with offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. With over 1,400 staff and 20 offices around the globe, we counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions on their most critical business issues. In Australia, we have offices in Sydney and Melbourne and are currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth. You will be joining a progressive firm that is dynamic and high performing, where the work is first class and centred around strategy.
In order to support this growth, we are looking for a Talent and Business Partner who thrives on implementing and driving professional development initiatives that are market leading and embrace new technologies. Reporting to the Head of Talent and working closely with the Sydney and Melbourne Office Head Partners, you will contribute to developing and nurturing a high performing culture. The role is diverse and suits someone who is adaptable, has an appetite to learn and wants to make an immediate impact.
What you'll do:
Learning and Development
- Overseeing the implementation of all learning and development programs nationally;
- Designing and collating all learning and development materials to ensure alignment with core competencies;
- Conducting, delivering and facilitating training programs including engaging external providers;
- Consistently suggest and implement program improvements; and
- Evaluating training programs to ensure the curriculum and delivery methodology is effective in achieving learning objectives and transfer of skills into the workplace.
Generalist Human Resources Activities
- Being the main Talent contact for our Sydney Office to manage all people related matters including but not limited to employee life cycle activities, employee relations and performance management;
- Supporting Associate recruitment within the Sydney Office;
- Managing the remuneration, promotion and performance review process in the Sydney Office; and
- Leading and implementing HR projects, for example diversity and including, employee experience and change management.
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience within a professional services or progressive corporate environment;
- A relevant degree;
- Proven experience in delivering learning and development activities at all levels of a business including leaders;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and business writing capabilities;
- Comfortability with change;
- An appetite to learn; and
- Finely tuned communication and interpersonal skills.
Why L.E.K Consulting?
When you join L.E.K Consulting, you will enjoy all the benefits of a large, multinational organisation along with the advantages of being part of a close team working in an approachable, collaborative and supportive environment.