L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded more than 30 years ago, L.E.K. employs more than 1,400 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. For more information, go to www.lek.com
· Working directly with clients and Partners to set project objectives, define project scope, develop analytical frameworks, structure and assign work responsibilities and overall tracking and management of the client deliverable
· Leading dialogue and debate to guide the design of the work plan
· Structuring complex strategic and technical problems into discrete modules and communicate these to the team
· Responsibility for understanding the critical issues affecting the client and finding the right answer ie “cracking the case”
· Managing, evaluating, and improving the performance of team members where required
· Managing multiple cases expertly and efficiently including interim and final presentation deliverables
· Delivering appropriate and timely recommendations to the client based upon the proper interpretation of the case team’s research and analysis
· Internally, L.E.K. Managers have a seat and a voice at the leadership table, you'll play a pivotal role in the office as you fulfil various leadership roles, increase practice-area expertise, whilst supporting the development of Consultants and Associates
· Contributing to the management of the firm through involvement in areas such as professional development, new client development, recruiting, information systems
· You will develop your industry and functional knowledge and begin to generate business opportunities with potential clients
What sets L.E.K. apart?
The role of an L.E.K. Manager is differentiated from the broader market by:
· International Experience – Approximately one-third of L.E.K. projects involve an international component, which allows Managers to work in international case teams or, if they choose, to relocate to international offices on either a temporary or a full-time basis
· Upward Mobility – L.E.K. is a meritocracy with a young, entrepreneurial culture. Professionals are promoted commensurate with their capabilities and contribution
· Fun, Stimulating Work Environment – A strong spirit of camaraderie and helpfulness exists among all levels
· Limited Travel – opportunities across Australia
Qualifications and Experience
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who possess strong finance skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, and uncompromising ethics. Sponsorship for international candidates will be considered.
To be considered, you will need to provide your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcripts with your application. We are concurrently seeking to recruit at both Consultant and Manager level. There is no need to apply for both positions as your application will be considered for both depending on your experience.
L.E.K. Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.