L.E.K. Consulting is a global management consulting firm that uses deep industry expertise and rigorous analysis to help business leaders achieve practical results with real impact. We are uncompromising in our approach to helping clients consistently make better decisions, deliver improved business performance and create greater shareholder returns. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Founded more than 30 years ago, L.E.K. employs more than 1,400 professionals across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. For more information, go to www.lek.com
Consultants at L.E.K. are typically the most experienced case team members dedicating 100% of their time to a single engagement; as a result, Consultants have a high level of responsibility in guiding and managing the case team.
· Identifying the Critical Issues – Consultants work with Partners and Managers to outline the client’s key business issues that need resolution. L.E.K. Consultants develop the business acumen necessary to quickly identify key client issues early in their career
· Structuring Analyses – Once the key issues have been identified, the Consultant typically forms a plan to find the answers to these critical questions. The Consultant will lay out the strategy to the team for finding information on market growth drivers, competitive profiling, or broad market trends
· Managing the Team’s day-to-day Activities – L.E.K. hires two undergraduates for every one Consultant, implying that the management of less experienced colleagues is as much a part of the Consultant role as solving business issues. A significant responsibility of L.E.K. Consultants is the guidance and mentorship of more junior Associates on a day-to-day basis
· Solving the Case – At the end of the day, our clients expect high quality, actionable answers to their business problems. L.E.K. Consultants are on point to ensure the team is on-track to accurately solve the problem and deliver an answer. Consultant supervise analyses, develop the structure for the final output, provide quality control, and in most cases, participate in the delivery of the case conclusion to the client’s senior management
What sets L.E.K. apart?
The role of an L.E.K. Consultant is differentiated from the broader market because of five key reasons:
· Immediate Management Responsibility – L.E.K. hires two undergraduates for every one Consultant - new Consultants have the opportunity to manage Associates from day one
· International Experience – Approximately one-third of L.E.K. projects involve an international component, which allows Consultants to work in international case teams or, if they choose, to relocate to international offices on either a temporary or a full-time basis
· Upward Mobility – L.E.K. is a meritocracy with a young, entrepreneurial culture. Professionals are promoted commensurate with their capabilities and contribution
· Fun, Stimulating Work Environment – A strong spirit of camaraderie and helpfulness exists among all levels
· Limited Travel – opportunities across Australia
Qualifications and Experience
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who possess strong finance skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, and uncompromising ethics. Sponsorship for international candidates will be considered.
To be considered, you will need to provide your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcripts with your application. We are concurrently seeking to recruit at both Consultant and Manager level. There is no need to apply for both positions as your application will be considered for both depending on your experience.
L.E.K. Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.