L.E.K. Consulting is a global strategy consulting firm that addresses the most complex commercial issues for some of the world’s most successful companies. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. For more information, go to www.lek.com
The Associate Consultant (AC) is responsible for a broad work stream including providing day-to-day direction to junior team members. The AC plays a crucial role in gathering, analysing and synthesising research and data to address the client’s core issues.
While casework needs will vary every day, the main responsibilities of an Associate Consultant include:
- Gathering primary data on markets, competitors, and customers through database and Internet searches, market research and other commercial reports, internal client data, and telephone and in-person interviews;
- Identifying Quality Control issues and ensuring consistency when reviewing client output and internal packs and case documentation;
- Developing rigorous strategic and financial analysis that will be utilised to determine L.E.K.'s recommendation to the client;
- Collaborating with project team members to derive trends, conclusions, and recommendations based upon the analysis; and
- Coaching junior team members and transferring skills, offering constructive advice, and positively contributing to the workplace environment.
Why L.E.K. is Different
The role of an L.E.K. Associate Consultant is differentiated from the broader market because of four key reasons:
- International Experience – Approximately one-third of L.E.K. projects involve an international component, which allows Associate Consultants to work in international case teams or, if they choose, to relocate to international offices on either a temporary or a full-time basis.
- Upward Mobility – L.E.K. is a meritocracy with a young, entrepreneurial culture. Professionals are promoted commensurate with their capabilities and contribution.
- Fun, Stimulating Work Environment – The average age of our professional staff is 29, and a strong spirit of camaraderie and helpfulness exists among all levels.
- Limited Travel - Opportunities across Australia
Qualifications and Experience Needed
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who possess strong finance skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, and uncompromising ethics. International candidates will be sponsored.
L.E.K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.