L.E.K. Consulting is a global strategy consulting firm that addresses the most complex commercial issues for some of the world’s most successful companies. The firm advises and supports global companies that are leaders in their industries — including the largest private and public sector organizations, private equity firms and emerging entrepreneurial businesses. For more information, go to www.lek.com
As a Manager, you will be responsible for refining your leadership and management skills, developing your expertise, driving client solutions and mentoring junior team members to thrive within your team.
While casework needs will vary every day, the main responsibilities of a Manager include:
- Working directly with clients and Partners to set project objectives, define project scope, develop analytical frameworks, structure and assign work responsibilities and overall tracking and management of the client deliverable;
- Leading dialogue and debate to guide the design of the work plan;
- Structuring complex strategic and technical problems into discrete modules and communicate these to the team;
- Responsibility for understanding the critical issues affecting the client and finding the right answer i.e. “cracking the case”;
- Managing, evaluating, and improving the performance of team members where required;
- Managing multiple cases expertly and efficiently including interim and final presentation deliverables; and
- Delivering appropriate and timely recommendations to the client based upon the proper interpretation of the case team’s research and analysis.
From an internal, L.E.K perspective, Managers will:
- Have a seat and a voice at the leadership table, you'll play a pivotal role in the office as you fulfil various leadership roles, increase practice-area expertise, whilst supporting the development of Consultants and Associates;
- Contribute to the management of the firm through involvement in areas such as professional development, new client development, recruiting, information systems; and
- Develop your industry and functional knowledge and begin to generate business opportunities with potential clients.
What sets L.E.K. apart?
The role of an L.E.K. Manager is differentiated from the broader market by:
- International Experience – Approximately one-third of L.E.K. projects involve an international component, which allows Managers to work in international case teams or, if they choose, to relocate to international offices on either a temporary or a full-time basis.
- Flexible work practices – This allows you to structure your work-life and your personal life in a way that supports you.
- Upward Mobility – L.E.K. is a meritocracy with a young and entrepreneurial culture, which means professionals are promoted commensurate with their capabilities and contribution.
- Limited Travel – opportunities are available across Australia
Qualifications and Experience
L.E.K. seeks highly motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial candidates who possess strong finance skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, and uncompromising ethics. Sponsorship for international candidates will be considered.
To be considered, you will need to provide your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcripts with your application. We are concurrently seeking to recruit at both Consultant and Manager level. There is no need to apply for both positions as your application will be considered for both depending on your experience.
L.E.K. Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.