Help Desk Analyst
The L.E.K. Information Technology Department is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join the team. This position will report directly to the Help Desk Coordinator/Manager.
The Help Desk Analyst is an advocate for customer needs, applies understanding of technology to resolve undocumented issues, initiates communication among the team, assists teammates with project work and problem resolution, actively participates in task development during scrum kickoff meetings, administrates with supervision, and executes basic scripts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues handled courteously and expeditiously.
- Answering and appropriately handling customer support requests via phone, e-mail, voice mail, and IM.
- Updating and keeping our inventory accurate.
- Assisting staff that is highly mobile and could be working out of many locations such as the office, the airport, their home, or various client sites.
- Documenting, tracking, and monitoring all work item and resolution activity in the tracking system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Escalating issues of a specialized complexity to subject matter experts when appropriate.
- Participating in team projects that enhance the quality of service.
- Supporting various devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones running operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android.
- Searching online for possible solutions when they aren’t documented in our knowledgebase and creating and updating knowledge articles in the IT Knowledgebase.
- Providing off-hours support on a scheduled rotation.
- Other IT related functions and projects as requested that are not limited to daily IT support.
- Strong understanding of PCs, tablets, mobile phones, peripherals, and various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Apple iOS, and Android.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, SharePoint, VPN and remote access clients, printers, and other peripherals.
- Some experience with CRM, ERP, and Data Analytics software support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with technical, non-technical staff, and end-users.
- Excellent customer service, including empathic listening skills.
- Solid self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and rationale.
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Solid ability to offer and accept feedback and constructive suggestions.
- Strong ability to work independently.
This opportunity is closed to applications.